Considering that much of your plumbing isn’t as visible as other parts of your home, like your windows and appliances, it doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t pay attention to them. Often, people don’t realize how many things are affected by plumbing, and in turn don’t realize how simple monitoring can make all the difference to the longevity of your system.
That’s where plumbing maintenance comes in. Being proactive with the care of your plumbing season-after-season will save you money and provide you comfort all-year-round.
At Stephens Plumbing, we provide you one-stop plumbing service with the proper maintenance and products you need to get the best out of your system. When we service your plumbing needs, we provide all of the following services:
- Repair Pipe Leaks: Checking for leaks in areas that aren’t in plain sight is key, as water leaks are the most common and damaging to your plumbing. This would consist of checking the inside of your cabinets and beneath your floors.
- Household Repairs for Toilets: A toilet that is noisy and constantly running means that the flapper and/or flush valve needs to be cleaned or replaced. Not giving your running toilet attention can leave you with a skyrocketed water bill. We can also make household repairs for faucets and garbage disposals.
- Repair Water Heater: Your water heater should be flushed on a regular basis to avoid the buildup of sediments that can raise your energy bill. Also, checking and repairing any hidden leaks will increase the lifespan of your plumbing system.
- Check and Adjust Water Pressure: Unmonitored water pressure can cause your pipes to burst. We can check and adjust this accordingly.
- Provide Water Treatments: For the safest water, regular water softener treatments are ideal for the longevity of your filters and pipes. We can also provide reverse osmosis for your drinking water.
- Power Rodding for Drains: Sluggish draining is a direct indication of waste build-up. When this happens, toxic leaking can occur, damaging your system greatly. We can power rod your main sewers as well as your sink, bath, and laundry drains. Maintain Your Plumbing the Right Way. Schedule an Appointment Today.